Wednesday 20 July 2011

One really bad mistake


I am an ACE student . I like to play trick on people . One day I have decided to played trick on my teacher .

first I sprinkle the water on the floor in the class room in front of the door then I chew a couple of gum and put it on the teacher chair . after that put on mask of an ugly face of a ghost and than I tune off the light and wait for the teacher to come in but I have a feeling that the teacher don't come to school today so I tune on the light .

suddenly I saw the teacher walk through the school front door I hurry up to tune off the light and the teacher came inside step on the water and suddenly slip over the floor and then the teacher stand up and I jump out to scare him and when saw he scream out loud "AHHHHHH" and turn on the light when he saw my T_ shirt he stop scream . HE look very angry said " HOW DARE YOU " and I got sent to office .

And when got out of the the bell ring and every body go and when teacher walk out of the class room he say " go back inside the class room and take the gum from my chair and trow it away " and so I go back inside and take out the gum and go .

1 comment:

  1. Marcus, your story is funny!

    Can you check some of the spelling, please? You have written 'tune' three times!? And what about 'trow?'

    Check what you have written here, too. *I like to play trick on people . One day I have decided to played trick on my teacher. first I sprinkle the water.*

    Better would be *I like to play tricks on people. One day I decided to play a trick on my teacher. First I sprinkled...*

    Can you make these changes, please?

    ReplyDelete