Wednesday 20 July 2011

The day I made my teacher angry


One day in my Khmer school class. My teacher wanted to review the lesson that we studied yesterday . She asked a first student to answer a question. She couldn't answer the question at all. Then My teacher asked another student to answer . And still didn't have answer . Until my turn to answer , I knew the answer but i couldn't answer because I was nervous . She though that i couldn't answer . She scolded all the student harshly.


Tomorrow she didn't came to teach us . Because she was angry of us . Next day She came to our class but she didn't teach anything . She was sitting on her chair and stared at us for 1 Hours . All of my friend decided to apologize her . Then she didn't say anything and went out of a class.
Tomorrow she come to teach us like usual. She said 'You should study at home Because This year You have a special Exam'. We followed her advice . Now I had Passed a exam , thank to her.


So all of you who read my post should study well . Especially Don't make your teacher angry.
My mom told me to 'respect your teacher like you're respect me' . That mean respect your teacher like you're respect your mother .

1 comment:

  1. Vuth, there is some very good writing here!

    *She scolded all the student hardly.*

    The word 'hardly' isn't correct in this sentence. Can you think of a better word?

    Strong writing-well done!

    ReplyDelete