Wednesday 20 July 2011

The unforgivable student



I never forgot the last time I made my teacher angry really bad . I really felt sorry. In that day I thought It was a good time to got her fired from the school because she was always punished me like do such as difficult homework, cleaned the classroom when I talked with my friends in class but I was wrong I made a terrible mistake with my own two hands.

Tomorrow before I went to school I packed my lunch as usual and I never forgot to took my gold ring with me because It was a part of my plan. In the school It was break time everyone were outside and played except me and teacher and her bag was on the left side of the desk then I walked to her desk pretend to ask her about homework when she tried to gave some detail about it I put the ring in her bag as fast as I could then I went outside and played after a few hours It was the end of the class then I went to the Headmaster office and told the story so, the headmaster went to my room and check all the students bag also the teacher too then head master found the ring in teacher bag and brought her to the office.

Suddenly something got into my head and told me that I made a big mistake that came from a little madness so, I went to the office and told them the truth . Teacher was very angry at me after that day I never wanted to forgive myself .

3 comments:

  1. *I made a terrible mistake with my own two hands.*
    What a good sentence! Incredible :-)

    *Tomorrow before I went to school I packed my lunch as usual and I never forgot to took my gold ring with me because It was a part of my plan.*

    Better would be *Yesterday, before I went to school I packed my lunch as usual and I didn't forget to take my gold ring...*

    Great work with some good vocab. Well done, Witch!!

    ReplyDelete