Wednesday 20 July 2011

The Day I Never Forget


Fist of all, I came to school late.When I sat down I looked for my books and I did not see my book.That book was my homework book, but I did the homework already .The teacher came to ask me for the homework i said''Sorry teacher I forgot the book, but I did the homework already.''The teacher thought that i lie to him, because sometime I did not bring the homework to him.

Then I stood one hour outside my class.The teacher let me got inside.When he asked the question I raised the hand he never choose me, but when the hard question he always asked me.When on that I never played any games.I always studied and did homework.When the next I brought the last homework and the new homework,I said''Sorry for my mistakes yesterday.''The teacher did not angry to me too.

The thing that teacher did not angry to me, because I made and i get the mistake.I think that someone who make the mistake should got that mistake.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Phanet. It's important to do your homework, don't you think? :-)

    Some of the writing here is good and if you keep blogging I am sure that you will see a big improvement in your work!

    ReplyDelete