Wednesday 20 July 2011

I made some mistakes >< ^.^ :P


Hi again everyone remember me??I'm Melody.-^o^-:D

I like throwing paper airplane suddenly my teacher came in the class and he saw me throwing paper airplane he looked at me and said"YOUNG LADY!!DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN MAKE THE CLASS MESSY??!!!!!''and i said quietly''sorry teacher i just want to have fun''and he said''It's alright but next time you got to stop throwing paper airplane because it can make the class messy............''and i said ''yes teacher''

than the next day I jumped and scraed him he screamed loudly''AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH''and than he ask me ''YOUNG LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!DID I JUST TOLD YOU SOMETHING ABOUT PLAYING ALOT?????''and than i said quietly again"sorry teacher''well that's all for today hope to see you all again soon:D:):(:P:dO.ohahahahahaha lol^^.

1 comment:

  1. Melody, Melody, Melody, how are you?

    You wrote*I like throwing paper airplane suddenly my teacher came in the class*

    Better would be * I like throwing paper airplanes. I was throwing one in class when suddenly my teacher came in.*

    Melody, if you want your writing to improve then you will have to write more!

    What do you think?

    ReplyDelete