Wednesday 20 July 2011

First time that I made My teacher angry


One day I studied math and I so bored. while I was spinning pen, my teacher wrote a lesson on the board.

My teacher said, who can do this exercise? My friend sit near me he always talk to another friend, teacher he was very angry and he say " Leanghort what are you doing ? Why you are always talking? Now stand until a break", I laugh loudly. my teacher come near me and he take my pen, he say"Are you spinning pen or study? If you spinning a gain, you will stand in front the board. understand!." " yes teacher" I said. I stopped spinning pen but I spinning book. My teacher was angry with me he said "Kheang come here to stand in front the board". I said "Teacher I didn't spinning pen". He said "but you spinning book, If you didn't want to stand, you would go to administration.". " I don't go because I didn't make a mistake. "I said. " Are you sure? If you don't I would call the guard" he said. I go to administration.

"Hello teacher" I said. administrator said "why are you coming". I said " because I'm spinning book". administrator give me some advice. I'm go to my classroom when I get in my teacher look at my face. I said "don't look at my face". break time coming [bell ring].

Go up stair friend. I was eating some food with my friend. I said "Do you like math teacher". my friend said "you can't say like that he is your teacher. you make a mistake so he do like that is right".[bell ring] time to go to classroom friend.

When I walk to my classroom with my friend, My friend said "you say sorry to your teacher". I think about it and I think my teacher is right. when I get into my classroom I stand near my teacher, I said "sorry! teacher that I do that to you. and no one more time".

1 comment:

  1. Kheang, let's look at the start of your post.

    *One day I studied math and I so bored. while I was spinning pen, my teacher wrote a lesson on the board.*

    Better would be* One day, when I was studying math I was very bored, so I started spinning my pen while the teacher wrote the lesson on the board.* OK?

    And look here *Why you are always talking?*

    This should be * Why are you always talking?*

    Also *"Hello teacher" I said. administrator said "why are you coming".*

    Better is *"Hello teacher, I said. The administrator said, "Why have you come."*

    There is some good writing in this post and overall it's a good job. The paragraphs are well done, and the ending is good, too!

    ReplyDelete