Wednesday 20 July 2011

The day that my teacher looked very angry





I would never forgot the day that I was very scared and unhappy when all of my classmate made my teacher was very angry.



Last Friday is the day that my teacher looked very angry because when he came into the class he said to everyone: "Hello and now shut down the computers". And every one did not listened to him and they still played the computers than he came to shut down all the computer. And his face looked very angry than he said now started our lesson and he said that very loudly.

When he taught us he always spoke very loudly and everyone was very scared. And than when he taught he always asked everybody to answered his question and if they can not answered he would hit them and he told them to stood for half of hour and he always did like that until the time to went to home. Than at 9:30 am was the time that we had to went to home he did not let us to went home he waited until 10:00 am he said: " Now all of you could went home".

And everyone in the class asked to each other they said: " Should we say sorry to him". And than everyone decided to said sorry to him. And when he went to opened the door for us every one went out from the class one by one and said: " Teacher sorry that we made you angry today" and our face very unhappy. And than he said to us: " Nothing don't dido like that. I'm not angry to all of you". And his face and our face looked better than we were in the class. Everybody in my class said this is the bad day for them and my teacher. And everybody promised :" They will try to study hard and always do homework". Than my teacher said :" I hope all of you will get number one".

2 comments:

  1. to seihak: this is very good post and good writing too, but you should make it a bit more paragraph and I believe next time u will write a good post more than this. understood!

    ReplyDelete