Wednesday 20 July 2011

One day that I make a big mistake in the class




One day at the morning I went to Khmer school with my friends.At 7am the class was just to studying and I sit on the chair near the teacher table.

She started to teach Khmer lesson.She taught us all about the unit in Khmer lesson.Then she asked all the students in class to answer the questions.And it's time the teacher to ask me some question,too.She asked me a difficult question and I answered the wrong question.She asked me the next question and I answered it wrong again.She told me"Your are not good in this lesson you must not study at home,right?".I said "Not really".She started angry at me and never talked at me for a week.

And I started to angry at myself ,too.I tried to think about my why I answered it wrong.This is a big mistake that I did in that day.I remembered that one day until now.Now my studied is really better and better because I tried to study hard at home and at school.My teacher said to me"Now you is great student in the class not like in the past anymore,now you just tried harder and harder more you will be greatest student in the class more.She told me like that I very happy to myself and I will tried harder and harder more if I can do it.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, hello, hello!

    Good post Vatey, keep blogging like this and you will be very happy with how much your writing improves!

    Check out what you wrote here: *Then she asked all the students in class to answer the questions that she ask all the student in class.*

    Better would be *Then she asked all the students in class to answer questions.*

    This sentence that you wrote is very clever! *I tried to think about my why I answered it wrong.*

    Thinking about why we got something wrong is one of the most important things about studying! Good idea!

    Well done, Vatey!

    ReplyDelete