Wednesday 20 July 2011

The most angry day of my teacher


One day of this year is the most bad day of my life with my teacher, anyone who know what what happen when my math teacher is teaching me?

One day, in the morning, my math teacher came into the class and gave us some exercises as usual. When I did my exercise I wrote the answer longer than normal. When I checked my answer, he called me!

''nimithe'' when i heard that , i went to board with my answer . He check what i have wrote and said:''why your write so long answer?'' i told him the reason why i do like that . When he heard me , he was very angry and said:'' that incorrect are you crazy?'' he still against me if i still told him the reason . And after that he said ''you have to study this level 8 again!''............:(

After my bad time is the break-time . I discussed with my friend about why he said to me like that when he sit in class and some student said the bad word near class . That very unlucky cause he think i said that bad word and he said: ''i have to told your mother!'' :(

I think my answer is correct but too long . Why he so very angry like that maybe on yesterday he heard me call him: ''cute boy!'' or i haven't paid him the money that i studied or something else??????????????? :(

3 comments:

  1. this is my true story in my life!
    nimith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Nimith!

    It sounds like you had a bad day! There is some good writing here but let's look at some of the grammar.

    You wrote: *One day of my life in the morning , my math teacher is came to my class and give us some exercise like all the time . When i do my exercise i write the answer longer than normal . When i am checked my answer,he called me!*

    Better would be * One day, in the morning, my math teacher came into the class and gave us some exercises as usual. When I did my exercise I wrote the answer longer than normal. When I checked my answer, he called me!*

    Thanks for the post. Oh, and I like how you wrote '...than normal.' I say this all the time!

    ReplyDelete