Wednesday 20 July 2011

Things That Made My Teacher ANGRY !!!


The first day at school was the first day that I made my teacher angry because of my behavior in class and I didn't know about school activities.
And I need the information.

So the second day, I made my teacher get angry again, I didn't know what happened and I asked my teacher '' What did I do that made you angry yesterday?'' then he said '' because you didn't know what subject I taught you yesterday, did you?'' he acting angrily, '' I didn't know what you taught about. I am a new student in this class and I didn't know how many subject and what kind of subject you teach.'' I said. Then he brought me to the office and he gave me a school table. So I knew how many subject and what kind of subject they are, then I bought books for each subject.

The third day was the last day I made my other teacher angry. When I went to school, I brought a book for each subject, but I didn't know there were other teachers in each subject,too. Then it was class time, I was getting ready to study. When the teachers came in, there was a different teacher. He's angrier than the first teacher, he was taller and older and he wore glasses and a black jacket. This was the first hour that I studied about grammar, but I was wrong, grammar is in second hour. I brought only two books grammar and computer book, and he was angry, I apologized. Then I promise I never made teacher angry again....

2 comments:

  1. Look here *I didn't know what happen*

    This should be *I didn't know what happened*

    And *I apologize.*

    This should be *I apologized*


    Look carefully at your sentence here *He's angrier than the first teacher, he was taller and older and he wore glasses and a black jacket.*

    E x c e l l e n t sentence!

    Great work, Nam Chhiv!

    ReplyDelete