Wednesday 20 July 2011

The day i forgot do home work


Today I forgot do homework, and I afraid about my teacher, he told me if I don't do homework I will fail this term, and then I afraid him.I don't no what to do????? Now I do homework I copy from my friend very fast but went I do homework my teacher is coming and he saw me do homework in the class.

He asked me - '' What's are you doing now ? ''
I said - I did homework teacher.
teacher said - Did I tell u already right '' If you don't do homework or do homework in the class and copy from
your friend you will fail this term '' Now that's ok .But if you do that again I will angry or you will fail
this term OK.
I said - Thank you teacher I will do homework at home and I don't copy from my friend .

That all for Today.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Moninich,

    Thanks for the post!

    Don't forget to use the capital 'I' please.

    Will you copy your YL10 homework? ;-)

    ReplyDelete