Wednesday 20 July 2011

Big mistake that I did to my Khmer teacher



Hello, This is the big mistake that I made. Last month in the morning at my Khmer school I made a big mistake to my Khmer teacher.

At 8:00 in the morning my friend and I went to buy some foods and drinks to eat. When I had bought the food and drink I came up to my classroom to study geography but because I was in hurry I ran and then I pushed my teacher and the foods and the drinks in my hand were fall on my teacher clothes.

I say sorry to her but my teacher was very angry with me she blame me and brought me to the headteacher room.When I left the headteacher room I say sorry to my Khmer teacher again but she didn't talk to me. I feel very sad because I made a big mistake and I tell my friend that went to buy food with me. She say the teacher will stop angry with me for a few days. About one weeks that my Khmer teacher didn't talk to me.

But one day that I came to school very fast I saw my Khmer teacher sat under the tree and I walk near her. I said sorry to her again. This time she didn't angry with me and she said don't do like this again it not good.

I feel very happy when she talked to me. I remember this big mistake forever and I didn't do like that again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Roth, good post! I enjoyed reading this story and I'm sure that if you keep writing on the blog your work will keep getting better.

    Look here at what you wrote *When I bought already I came up to my classroom to study geography but when I'm in hurry I ran and then I pushed my teacher and the foods and the drinks in my hand were fall on my teacher clothes.*

    Try this instead* When I had bought the food and drink I came up to my classroom to study geography but because I was in a hurry...*

    Well done, Roth.

    ReplyDelete