Wednesday 20 July 2011

I want to say "sorry" to the teacher!!! :(


All the people around the world always made a lot of mistakes in their life. One day I made a mistake to teacher angry. Because before I went to school my parent blamed me so I felt up sad, but I didn't think it.

When I went to my class my teacher didn't came yet. When she came into the class she told me to collected the homework and continued the lesson. I didn't understand some grammar in the lesson that she explained and then I asked my friend. When she looked at me she shouted "Why you talk to each other when i explained the lesson??"I said "I didn't talk to each other, but I asked her about the lesson because i didn't understand it yet"She said"I didn't believe you please went out side now"I was angry and I shouted "I didn't talk to each other. Why you didn't listen my reason. You're bad teacher" and then I ran out side.

I knew it wrong when I did that to her, but she didn't listen my reason. I hope she will understand my reason and I want to say "sorry" to her and I promised no more time that I did it again:(
Sorry teacher!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Greetings, Yako Kuri!

    You write good stories so, well done!

    Look at this *When she came in to the class she told me to collected the homework*

    After 'to' you should use the base form of the verb. * When she came into the class she told me to collect the homework.*

    Keep writing...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for telling me
    yako kuri

    ReplyDelete