Wednesday 20 July 2011

The Day That My Teacher Is Very Angry


One day many students didn't do their home work.When my teacher came in he looked very angry.

And I also forgot my homework at home too. After my teacher asked for homework and almost all students forgot to do their homework my teacher was very angry.

After he asked me "Did you do your homework"? And I answered that I had already done it, but I left it at home. After He asked me "why did you forgot to bring your homework"? And I said nothing. After this he asked me "
What should I punish you"? I answered him that I will write the homework ten time.

And he asked me again
"when did you bring it to me back. Sorry teacher tomorrow I will bring it to you. After this he asked me that " If tomorrow you forget to bring your homework again what should I punish you"? And I said "If I forget it again I will go to meet the head teacher and call to my parents to meet you and head teacher.

When he asked all the students about why they forgot to bring or forgot to do their homework already He sit down on his chair and he tell all the students that "knowledge is power" so we need to study hard because this year we had a International Exam so we had to do many homework to know more about it.

So a person or people who had read my paragraph should study hard. My parents also told me that teachers are the second parents so if you follow the rules at home so also follow school rule too and they also said like my teacher that
" KNOWLEDGE IS POWER ".

4 comments:

  1. your post is very interesting and i like it .

    so let's see some of your mistake.you wrote"why did did ...."

    it should be "why did....."not the double

    from Magaboy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Reach.

    This is a good story- nice effort! The grammar is mostly well done, too!

    Let's look at a few mistakes:

    *And I answer that I did it already done it but I forgot it at home.*

    Better would be *And I answered that I had already done it, but I left it at home*

    Try and check all your verbs- some of them need to be changed into the past tense. OK?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, friend thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, teacher thank you for your comment, now I edit my blog that you tell me already.

    ReplyDelete