Wednesday 20 July 2011

I won't do it again, Teacher! SORRY!!!


Homework is a kind of thing which we can enjoy in our own free time or in holiday. Sometimes it will improve our reading, writing or grammar... . Some homework is very very difficult and it will make us very very bored, too. But some is very very easy.

Last week, my teacher gave me a piece of paper but I didn't know what was in it. When I opened a paper, I saw..... . I thought '' Why this paper had lots of letter?'' It was very very difficult. There were 12 exercises. I whispered to my friend who sat next to me '' We will DIE soon if our teacher always give us a difficult homework like today.'' I didn't think I can do it. My teacher said that he will check this homework on Friday.

When I went home, I didn't know what to do because the homework which he gave to me was very hard and it wasn't in the book. I just finished 2 exercises. I tried to call to my friends and asked them, did they know all the answers? But bad luck, they didn't know, too!

Friday arrived....!!!!
I took my worksheets and my answer sheets to my class. My teacher came to class! I was afraid because I didn't do my homework yet. When my teacher checked the answers, I copy from what I heard. Then he knew that I cheated, he was very very angry at me. He blamed me, but I didn't get angry at him because I knew this was my fault. I was sorry to him! So one day if you don't do your homework just tell your teacher the truth!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Pichny, we missed you in class on Friday!


    Again this is good writing, so well done!

    Check this out *My teacher said this homework, he will check on Friday.*

    Better would be *My teacher said that he will check this homework on Friday*

    And *He blamed at me but I didn't angry at him because I knew this was my false.*

    Try this *He blamed me, but I didn't get angry at him because I knew this was my fault.*

    Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you, too! On Friday, I was sick but now I'm fine. And today I can go to school like normally, teacher! Thanks for telling me about my mistakes! Pichny

    ReplyDelete